Tag:

上海千花mm自荐

What about the Southeast?

first_imgShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)last_img

Spotted First Look at NCLs LeonardoClass Ships

first_imgMiami-based Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) showed first images of its new Leonardo-Class ships at Seatrade Cruise Global in Miami on March 15. In February this year, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings signed a deal with Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri for the construction of four new cruise ships, with an option for two additional vessels, for its NCL brand.The company’s four next generation ships are scheduled for delivery in 2022, 2023, 2024 and 2025.The two optional cruise ships would be handed over to their owner in 2026 and 2027.Each of the four 140,000 gross ton ships will be able to accommodate approximately 3,300 guests.The new class of ships will build upon the cruise line’s most recent Breakaway-Plus Class ships. A priority of the prototype design is energy efficiency, with the aim of optimizing fuel consumption and reducing the impact on the environment, according to NCL.last_img read more

NAT Posts NineMonth Loss

first_imgzoom Nordic American Tankers (NAT) booked a net loss of USD 34.2 million in the third quarter of this year, widening its loss when compared to the corresponding quarter from last year when the loss equaled USD 7.5 million.For the first nine months ended September 2017, the company’s loss reached USD 53.6 million, a plunge from the profit reported in the same period last year which stood at USD 34.6 million.The company said that the third quarter of the year proved to be challenging, as expected, resulting in lower earnings than in the preceding quarters.The Time Charter Equivalent (TCE) for the Q3 was USD 10,600 per day per ship. In addition, the company had eight ships in drydocking during the quarter.For the fourth quarter of this year, NAT said that it sees strengthening of tanker rates with recent fixtures at USD 20,000 per day. However, the company warned that this might change quickly both up and down amid market volatility.With respect to its financial situation, the tanker owner and operator said that it was maintaining its financial soundness and that it was about to make its capital structure “more efficient to support its future growth.”The company’s net debt at the end of the quarter stood at USD 341.5 million, or USD 11.4 million per vessel, which NAT claims is the lowest in the industry.Speaking of the financing agreement signed for its three  Suezmax newbuildings slated for delivery next year, NAT said it expects to finalize the deal by the end of this month.Some 30% of the building price was paid in cash on contract signature in October 2016, while the remaining 70% will be financed through the deal with an unnamed international financial institution.“We have agreed main terms and are in the final documentation stages for this financing. The above-mentioned financing is part of our strategy to explore alternative sources of funding to make our capital structure more efficient,” NAT added.NAT’s fleet consists of 33, including 3 newbuilds, with an aggregate cargo capacity of 33 million barrels of crude oil, and an average age of 12 years.last_img read more

Federal court orders Canada to hand over land to Blood Tribe

first_imgThe Blood Tribe reserve in Alberta is currently 547.5 square miles.Tamara PimentelAPTN NewsA federal court ruled Wednesday that Canada owes the Blood Tribe 162.5 square miles (258 square kilometres) of land to fulfill its Treaty obligations.“The Blood Tribe Chief and Councillors are pleased to announce that a judgement has been received from the Federal Court on what is known as the “Big Claim”, said a release from the community.“A claim which the Blood Tribe has been pursuing for many years.”The Blood Tribe, located in southern Alberta, first started the process of reclaiming their land in 1980.Under the Treaty Land Entitlement formula, the Blood Tribe was entitled to a reserve of 710 square miles (1,838 square kilometres). The current reserve is 547.5 square miles (1,418 square kilometres)According to the claim in the federal court, the Blood Tribe said that Canada failed to fulfill its Treaty obligation to provide one square mile of reserve land for each five members of the Blood Tribe.That would add approximately 100 square miles to the reserve.It also claimed that the lands between the St. Mary and Kootenay Rivers, to the mountains and to the International Boundary as its reserve; and that its reserve was established by the 1882 Nelson survey, which surveyed the southern boundary of the reserve 5 miles further south than it is currently.“The Federal Court’s findings agreed with the Blood Tribe’s claim that there was an outstanding Treaty obligation and that the Tribe is owed a further 162.5 square miles based on the population at the time,” the statement said.“The Blood Tribe trusts that given the history of the Big Claim and the fact that both the ICC and the Federal Court have found that the Blood Tribe has a valid claim that Canada will not be appealing this recent judgement and that there will be finality to this long outstanding treaty obligation.”The Big Claim was ordered to be to be heard in the Federal Court as three phases.Phase one was the oral history evidence of Blood Tribe Elders, heard in May, 2016, phase two was a hearing on the substantive legal issues that was heard in May and June of 2018, and phase three willdeal with the damages that the Blood Tribe suffered.Leaders in the community first went to the specific claims court in 1996 but in 2002, Canada informed the Blood Tribe that the entire claim was rejected for negotiation through the specific claims process.It was then pursued through the Federal Court.“Now that the Federal Court of Canada has provided its decision Blood Tribe Council will be reviewing the options available to the Blood Tribe including the steps to bring this before the Court to have Phase 3 held and will continue to keep Blood Tribe members informed on the steps being taken in the Big Claim,” the statement said.No one from the community was available for an interview.The trial will continue at a later date to hear evidence and submissions on the remedy on the breach of treaty.tpimentel@aptn.ca@Tamara_aptnlast_img read more

Inside the NBA Shaqtin A Fool Vol 3 Episode

Shaquille O’Neal and “Inside the NBA” are back with a new season of “Shaqtin’ A Fool.” Take a look at this week’s nominees in the first episode of the what has to be the funniest NBA show on TV.In its debut episode, “Shaqtin’ A Fool” regulars Kendrick Perkins and JaVale Magee make an early appearance. Perkins does what he does best, and on a fast break attempts to lob an alley-oop pass to a teammate, but throws the ball out of bounds.  Magee, who some believe is trying to get on  “Shaqtin’ A Fool,”  somehow ends up on a player’s back during a fastbreak.Two rookies made their “Shaqtin’ A Fool” debut, who probably won’t be segment regulars like Magee and Perkins.Later, a cameraman made it on the list because he tries to play it cool after his leg falls asleep resulting in a funky two set dance.Watch the video above and vote for your nominee for the Best Foolish Moment here. read more

CABINET SHUFFLE IN TCI CONFIRMED

first_img Cabinet Report by Premier, His Excellency present. Recommended for you Related Items:cabinet, donhue gardiner, george lightbourne, Portia stubbs smith, premier rufus ewing, shuffle, washington misick Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp TCI to renew Storm & Flood insurance Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppProvidenciales, 08 Jan 2015 – Confirmed today by the Premier in his press conference; that yes there is a reassignment of ministerial portfolios for some. While the country’s leader explained the roles were swapped and shifted to bring a freshness and new energy to the ministries, the atmosphere in the room was not energetic. Only the Premier offered comment about the change… no one else talked about the transitions and only the Premier expounded on ideas he has as the now Minister for Health and Human Services; and only after being asked. Nonetheless, the country’s leader, Hon Dr. Rufus Ewing was right to remark that this is not an unusual thing for governments in the Caribbean to move some around, adding that this is all for the better. Unchanged are Hon Washington Misick and Hon Donhue Gardiner who keep Finance & Investment and Border Control & Labour respectively. Also Hon Akierra Missick keeps her portfolio for Education, Youth, Sports, Culture and Library Services. New portfolios were handed to Member from the Bight, Hon Porsha Smith who heads up the Ministry of Tourism; the Premier shared this is ideal for Hon Smith who has a background in banking and hospitality. HHHon Amanda Missick will take on Government Support Services; no longer to Hon George Lightbourne. Dr. Ewing shared he sees this as ideal because Hon Amanda is keen on construction projects. Minister Lightbourne will go to Environment and Home Affairs but will continue to oversee the Telecommunications Commission, at least until April when new budget year changes kick in. Media questions led to repeated explanations by the Premier that all of his Cabinet welcome the challenge, and that the re-assignments are not a reflection of dissatisfaction in anyone’s work. Beaches puts former Premier on blast about controversial pierlast_img read more

People on the Move 021909

first_imgTime Inc. has named Karin Tracy publisher of People StyleWatch. Most recently, Tracy served as associate publisher at InStyle.Deborah Jones Barrow, who previously held positions at Meredith Corp. and Primedia, was named executive vice president and publishing director at Montvale, New Jersey-based Wainscot Media. Recently, Barrow served as chief content and traffic officer at wowOwow.com.Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and author Barton Gellman was named contributing editor at large at Time magazine. Previously, Gellman spent more than two decades writing for the Washington Post. Former Nielsen Business Media managing editor Kenneth Hein has been named director of communications at J. Walter Thompson. At Nielsen, Hein managed the company’s media/entertainment brands, which were sold to e5 Global Media in December.United Business Media Think Tank Services CEO Philip Chapnick was appointed to the newly-created position of group chief representative for UBM in China. At the same time, UBM said Think Services will be merged with TechWeb and the new group will be led by TechWeb CEO Tony Uphoff.SmartMoney named Alice Hagge copy chief. Most recently, Hagge served as a freelancer at Time. Prior to that she served as copy chief at Condé Nast Portfolio.last_img read more

Kanye West Releases New Album Ye

first_imgThe GRAMMY-winning rapper’s eighth studio album arrives with guest appearances by Nicki Minaj, Ty Dolla $ign and moreNate HertweckGRAMMYs Jun 1, 2018 – 7:40 am At last, the new Kanye West album is here. Ye became available on all major streaming services on June 1 after months of anticipation.The seven-song, 23-minute album opens with the stark and jarring “I Thought About Killing You,” and delivers on the raw, candid edge West has received attention for in the media recently. He is joined on “Wouldn’t Leave” by Jeremih, PARTYNEXTDOOR and Ty Dolla $ign. The album’s final song “Violent Crimes” features DJ Loaf and a spoken outro by Nicki Minaj providing inspiration for a line West raps earlier in the song about being a father.One the eve of the album’s release, West hosted a listening party in Jackson Hole, Wyo., flying out hundreds of members of the media, including radio programmers, according to Rolling Stone. Several of West’s superstar friends and collaborators were also on hand, including Nas, Ty Dolla $ign, Teyana Taylor, Kid Cudi, and 2 Chainz.His new album arrives amid a string of new West-produced projects, including Pusha T’s Daytona, which dropped May 25, and upcoming collabs with Nas, Taylor, and Cudi. Kanye West Drops New Album ‘Ye’ kanye-west-releases-new-album-ye News Email Kanye West Releases New Album ‘Ye’ Facebook Ye is the follow up to 2016’s Life Of Pablo, which was the catalyst for West earning an impressive eight GRAMMY nominations for the 59th GRAMMY Awards, including Best Rap Album and Best Rap Song For “Ultralight Beam” and “Famous.”Catching Up On Music News Powered By The Recording Academy Just Got Easier. Have A Google Home Device? “Talk To GRAMMYs”Read more NETWORK ERRORCannot Contact ServerRELOAD YOUR SCREEN OR TRY SELECTING A DIFFERENT VIDEO Jun 8, 2017 – 6:00 am Watch Kanye West’s GRAMMY highlights Twitter last_img read more

POLICE LOG for January 30 Lots Of Serious Crashes Driver Issued Summons

first_imgWILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Wednesday, January 30, 2019:Wilmington Police assisted State Police with locating a vehicle involved in a hit and run on 93 North. (12:06am)Francisco Aviles (37, Boston) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Suspended Or Revoked License and Failure To Stop/Yield. (6:14am)Police issued a verbal warning to a driver for failure to clear ice and snow from vehicle. (8:35am)Police and Fire responded to a multiple vehicle crash in high speed lane on 93 South, near Exit 41. One injury noted. (9:17am)A 3-vehicle crash took place in front of Route 38 Smoke Shop. Two vehicles towed. No injuries noted. (1:25pm)A walk-in party reported fraudulent charges on her bank account. (5:41pm)A car rolled over on 93 South, before Exit 41. State Police handled the scene. (10:04pm)(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information.  An arrest does not constitute a conviction.  Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email wilmingtonapple@gmail.com.Thank You To Our Sponsor:Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading… RelatedPOLICE LOG for July 30: Teens Misbehaving At Silver Lake; Coyote Spotted In Town Hall Parking LotIn “Police Log”POLICE LOG for August 5: Driver Throws Beer Bottles; Syringe Found; Woburn Man Issued Summons; Texting While DrivingIn “Police Log”POLICE LOG for July 22: You Got In Trouble With The Law; 3-Car Crash On Middlesex Ave.In “Police Log”last_img read more

Star Wars spinoff The Mandalorian will be released at launch of Disney

first_img TV and Movies Digital Media 0 Share your voice The Mandalorian is a big-budget series produced by Jon Favreau, which follows a lone gunfighter on the outer reaches of the galaxy.  Lucasfilm Disney’s live-action, big-budget Star Wars TV series The Mandalorian will be available at launch when the company’s Netflix-like Disney Plus service rolls out later this year. “We’re trying to make it look like Star Wars — a lot of visual effects, a lot of editing,” Executive Producer Jon Favreau said of his work now that shooting of The Mandalorian has finished. He spoke Thursday at an event in Los Angeles unveiling Disney Plus.A short featurette about The Mandalorian, shown to investors gathered at the Disney studio lot, featured the Mandalorian bounty-hunter character walking across a gray, snowy landscape near an alien outpost. He holds out a beeping tracker with a blinking red light, and the scene cuts to the character entering a bar with drums pounding. In the featurette, Favreau said the series starts with the bounty-hunting Mandalorian tracking down quarries. “This is a character you’ve never met before and period of time you’ve never seen before,” Favreau says. The story takes place five years after the events of Return of the Jedi. High-profile originals like The Mandalorian are a crucial selling point for Disney as it attempt to launch a Netflix rival from scratch. After years of putting streaming in the back seat to protect its big-budget blockbusters and lucrative TV model, Disney has made streaming its top priority this year, even restructuring the company around it. It’s the highest-profile example of traditional Hollywood going to extreme lengths to fortify against competition from digital powerhouses like Netflix, Amazon and — soon — Apple. The Mandalorian will star Pedro Pascal, known for playing Oberyn Martell on Game of Thrones (aka the guy who lost that hand-to-hand fight against the Mountain. Yes, that one). The Mandalorian is one of two known Star Wars series planned for Disney Plus, in addition to a Rogue One prequel starring Diego Luna reprising his role of Cassian Andor. The company also has Marvel originals in the pipeline, with programs that center on Avengers characters Loki, Scarlet Witch and Hawkeye.  Disney Star Wars Fox Hulu Netflix Tags Post a commentlast_img read more